Friday, April 29, 2005

Dicks&Janes Podcast#2


Hot on the heels of #1, and not much better, but hey, we're moving forward. Numb lips, further reflections, and mention on the Bob & AJ Show, with the real voices of Bob & AJ, who gave me my new name! Thanks guys! Rambling monologue interspersed with more great podcast unsafe music. (Hey, if I go down, the whole dam podcast community goes with me, starting with Adam Curry).

Featured tunes the Scarborough Dude encourages you to consider buying:

Danko/Manual - Drive-By Truckers (Uncut (buy the mag), April 2005)
Jolie Louise - Daniel Lanois (O Canada)
Jealous Guy - Claudine Longet (Mojo - Beatlemania, Vol 2)
Bobbi Got A Job - Catwoman (The Edge 1995 New Music Search)
Goofing at the Table - Jack Kerouac (Poetry for the Beat Generation)
Little Rootie Tootie - Thelonious Monk
Doodlin' - Horace Silver & the Jazz Messengers (Best of Ken Burns Jazz)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SD,

Just finished listening to the 2nd podcast. I like it a lot. You've got a smooth soothing delivery style. The sound and production quality are looking good straight out of the gate. Nice music selection, too. Didn't find an RSS feed though. I'll probably download the newest episode next and check that out next. Keep it up.

Terrance

Anonymous said...

pile of crap!

robb said...

Cool idea Ken - sadly, I don't have a fast broadband connection (luddite that I am) and it might take about two and a half hours to download the podcast....so will try again at work on Monday and see how that works..