Friday, January 13, 2006

Dicks & Janes Podcast #43 - The Drunken Porter

The Scarborough Dude makes another half-assed attempt at staying focused, but you know how it goes - a thought here, a story there, some music... some memories...

Music:
Don't Ask Me To Be True - J.B. and the Playboys - J.B. and the Playboys
Pavane - Choeur De L'Orchestra Symphonique De Montreal - Strange Brew (Uncut)
Movin' - Gordon Lightfoot - Movin' (video)
Heart Beat, Pig Meat - Pink Floyd - Zabriskie Point (film soundtrack)
Rock Island Line - Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash
Big Ted - Incredible String Band - Changing Horses

4 comments:

Scarborough Dude said...

Apologies to all my faithful listeners - this was a hurried effort, and it shows, but I didn't have the time , energy or intergity to trash it and start over like they did at Chubb Creek. Next time I'm going to try planning ahead, just to see if it works...

Daryl N Cognito said...

Your kidding right, loved the show.

Gary. said...

I thought it was excellent. Daryl is right. Nothing makes my day more than a new Dicks n Janes podcast loading on to my iPod. I'm like a kid at Christmas. Always a great choice of music too!

Scarborough Dude said...

Geez guys! Now that you've said all those nice things about the show - aw heck! I take back all my apologies! Next time I just won't listen to myself okay? btw, thanks eh.